마우스를 마음껏 사용하기 위한 선택
EA 시리즈는 에이아이컨트롤이 개발하는
특수마우스 브랜드 입니다.
With a light weight of 40g and uncomplicated operation,
anyone can use it comfortably!
Are you worrying about various devices and OS that you use?
It's all okay with EA-1.
From computer, smart phone to tablet,
EA-1 supports all Windows, Android and iOS!
(Because of automatic scrolling from top to bottom,
using EA-1 with iPad is not recommended.)
EA-1 has a nice design that you can wear it anywhere and anytime just like a headset!
Only blowing and nodding are needed!
1. Power On
Press power button for 3 seconds to turn EA-1 on.
2. Set Mode
Change the mode by pressing the mode button depends on the device that you want to use.
* Android 1 time ** Game 2 times
*** iOS 3 times **** PC 4 times
3. Put on and set posture
Face the smart device that you want to use and then put EA-1 on your head.
Set the wind sensor 2cm away from your mouth.
4. Activate Cursor
Blow the wind sensor to activate the cursor.
Cursor will show up on the screen in 5 seconds.
* Setting 'Accessibility' for iOS device is needed.
5. Use EA-1
From now on, explore your smart device with EA-1!
The user can use the setup program provided by AI Control.
You can set the EA-1's mouse pointer speed, scroll speed, and pattern recognition speed.
* Mouse pointer speed can be adjusted horizontally and vertically, and the cursor movement can be changed slowly or quickly.
* You can speed up or slow down the scrolling.
* Pattern recognition speed can speed up or slow down the pattern recognition interval.
Download link: https://aicontrol.ai/blog/?bmode=view&idx=12989724&back_url=&t=board&page=1
If you go to the above address, there is a compressed file that you can download at the bottom of the article.
Download the alzip file at the bottom of this post
How to download and install ‘EA-1 Setup.exe’’
1. Click the download link above.
(During download, the file size is large, so when the following guide is displayed, press V->Continue as shown in the picture to proceed with the download.)
2. Unzip the file.
3. Connect the EA-1 to the computer with a cable and connect Bluetooth.
4. Go to 'Device Manager' and click on Ports.
* Right-click on the window display – select Device Manager
5. Check 'Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge (COM number)'.
6. Run the extracted installation file.
7. Select 'COM number' in the combo box and connect.
8. Adjust the 3 settings for your convenience.
You can move the cursor while making adjustments or manipulate it using signals.
9. Exit to save the changed settings. (It is saved automatically when you exit by pressing the Exit button.)
⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ Download File ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇